Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Sewing Room Pictures



After yesterday's terrible picture I decided that I had better do a bit of a clarification. I do keep my cutting table (this is the small one, my bigger one is currently being used for my Christmas village) and my sewing machine table cleaned off. That way when I do have that 15 or 20 minutes now and then to cut and/or sew I have room to do it. That is what I did this morning before work, I had a few minutes to do a little sewing and I loved it. I plan to go back to that project later this afternoon. Sorry that I can't share the project yet, it is a gift. Actually I am making 2 gift quilts for twin grandsons that we are expecting early this spring. We are so excited. Once the quilts are done and have been given at the baby shower (hopefully they will be done in time) I will post pictures.

No comments: