Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP!!


I am in big trouble - seriously. I have a small piece of heaven on earth also known as my sewing room. I have a room all to myself for my quilting and I absolutely love it. I am sure that many of you can identify that there just aren't enough hours in the day and I don't get to spend as much time in my sewing room as I would like. I am only showing you one corner so you can get an idea of my problem. I usually am pretty organized in my professional life but certainly not in my personal life and especially not in my sewing room. I do take time to clean and organize and once I start another project you would never know that I had spent (wasted!!) time organizing. For me so far the best solution is to just close the door. Can anyone identify with me and share any solutions?

No comments: