Sunday, January 24, 2010

Missions Accomplished




I hope you were able to get your missions accomplished this weekend. My main mission was to attend our Grandson Cameryn's (#6) first basketball game. He and his team mates looked so cute out on the court (ok, Dad and Papa probably wouldn't use the term cute). Their team of 7 players was missing two players so the kids got lots of play time and boy were they tired by the end of the game.
I also did some playing in my sewing room. After Church today I was able to get this quilt sandwiched and pinned. The name of the quilt is Tilt A Whirl. I hand pieced the quilt and plan to hand quilt it. I also finished cutting out the 2nd Guild BOM for January and got everything cut out for our Guild's mystery quilt. I also stitched some more 4 patches made with 2 inch scrappy squares for a project I have in mind (stay tuned for details as they progress). I finished machine quilting the second of the baby quilts for our twin grandson. After dinner tonight I plan to work on hand stitching down the binding. All in all it was a great weekend.

No comments: