Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am not a loser, I am not a loser, I am not a loser


That's my story and I'm sticking to it! A fews posts ago I stated that this is my year to use up my huge fabric stash and make some scrappy quilts. But I also stated that I had found a pattern (Jewel Box) and knew that a piece of polka dot batik I have would be perfect for the quilt. Of course I have 2 yards and need 3 yards to make the quilt. Although I stated that I was not going to buy any more fabric I did crack on the 15th day and bought enough to make the quilt. Actually I needed to buy 1 yard and I had decided to buy 1 1/2 yard to be on the safe side. My husband suggested that I buy 2 yards (I love him!!!) to really be safe. When I got to the store they had 1 yard and 17 inches of that particular fabric so it came home with me. I am blaming my blogger friends as they strongly urged me to buy the fabric!!!!!!

No comments: