Sunday, January 17, 2010

I hope you got to do some quilting this weekend.


My friend Judy from Patchwork Times hosted a virtual retreat this weekend. If you get a chance go and visit her site. You will be able to see lots of great projects that were completed this weekend. I had a few other obligations so wasn't able to quilt for the entire weekend but I did get quite a bit done. This picture shows the sashings for a quilt that I am making as a gift, actually 2 for twin grandsons. I got a good start on quilting them this weekend and will share pictures of the finished quilts after I give them to the new Mommy and Daddy. This week is our Samp Camp, a camp for 13 members of our Quilt Guild. Because of health issues with both my Mom and I we have decided that we will be day campers this year. Steve and I took my sewing machine, chair and projects to the camp today. Eleven of the campers were there, set up and sewing. I will be glad to share a few camp pictures and stories in the next few days.

No comments: