Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today was a special day for this Nana. I attended our 2nd grade grandson, Cameryn's Thanksgiving Play. Cameryn is on the left, our nephew, Christian is on the right and the litle guy in the middle is their buddy. In this picture the boys are wearing their deer antlers. The title of the play was Not This Turkey and it was a very cute little play which had Goldilocks and her Mom looking for a turkey for their Thanksgiving Dinner. The play ended with Goldilocks and her Mom going to McDonald's for dinner! The kids did a great job with each one of their parts.
At this special time we always think about all of the blessings for which we are thankful. I am very thankful for my family, my home and my jobs. I am also very thankful for the over 700 quilters that I have met here at Thunder Bay Resort's Perfect Quilter's Retreats. I am looking forward to welcoming several of our friends back to Thunder Bay Resort and also meeting new friends in the new year. Above all I thank God for all of his blessings. Take care of yourselves and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with family and friends. And remember to count you blessings!!



No comments: