Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A wonderful Quilter's Retreat




I had a wonderful time at the Quilter's Retreat last weekend in Gaylord, Michigan. I worked on Christmas gifts so I am not able to show any pictures right now. These are pictures of WIP's (Works in Progress) by my friends Carolyn, Eileen and Nancy. Twenty people attended the retreat and there was a large variety of projects in the works. I wasn't able to take pictures of everything. It was so nice to visit with "old" friends and make new friends. It was also great to have meals made for us, we didn't have to cook or clean up the kitchen. The staff even made our beds every morning!! Thanks Sharon for hosting a wonderful 3 day party. I am anxiously looking forward to my next retreat. I will be joining 9 female members of my family for a Quilter's Retreat at a friends cabin in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I know it will be a great time, spending tiime with family and sprinkling in a little quilting.


No comments: