Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am going to a Quilter's Retreat!!


I will be attending a Quilter's Retreat for the next 3 days. I am so excited. This is the 3rd year that I have attended this retreat in Gaylord, Michigan. Sharon from Quilter's General Store started the retreats. Sharon retired and closed the General Store. Delpine Miller opened Delphine's Quilt Shop and will host this years retreat. I have been busy getting some projects ready to work on. By the looks of my project bag there won't be any sleeping for me!! I plan to work on some Christmas gift projects. Delphine's Quilt Shop will also be holding their Grand Opening this weekend so I plan to check that out. She will be having some interesting demonstrations throughout the weekend. It will be fun to visiting with friends at the retreat and just sew, sew, sew!!!!

No comments: