Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A princess and a princess quilt


Last weekend, husband Steve, daughter Heather and grand daughter Allie and I attended a Quilt Show in Gaylord hosted by the Heart of the Pines Quilt Guild. It was a beautiful show. Their members out did themselves with some absolutely beautiful quilts. Allie is sitting in front of a Princess Castle quilt. Of course Allie's Mom strongly hinted to Nana that Allie needs a Princess Castle quilt! Steve and I have attended many quilt shows, from small local Quilt Shows to Houston, Paducah and Chicago. It always amazes me that we have so many talented people in our Quilt World. I urge you to keep your eyes open for Quilt Shows and try to attend a few. I always come away with ideas and inspiration. And don't forget the vendors - they always have lots of new ideas, fabrics, patterns, notions, etc.

No comments: