Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finally - a post to the blog!!


I am glad to be back to my blog. I have had a very busy month of October and I won't bore you with the details. Now that my big obligations have been met I can get back to some serious quilting. I am in the process of piecing a border for my Spider Hexagon quilt made in a class here at Thunder Bay Resort with Gyleen Fitzgerald. I am also hoping to get some Christmas gifts started too. The weather has been absolutely beautiful here in Hillman during the past few days. With temperatures in the 70's in northern Michigan it is hard to imagine that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.


I would like to tell you about a favorite website of mine. Pam Stahl of Real Women Quilt has a wonderful website with lots of tips and humor, items to purchase and fun stuff. While visiting her website be sure to sign up for her monthly newsletter. It is a monthly e-mail newsletter that I always look forward to receiving.

No comments: