Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hulbert Quilt Camp







I recently returned from a Family Quilt Camp at a friends cabin in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. We had a great time. Participants included my Mom, two of my sisters, a niece, a great niece, my daughter and grand daughter, a very good friend and I. We did a lot of sewing (although there was also some embroidering, rug hooking and crocheting), did a lot of eating and a lot of laughing. We also watched a couple of "chick flicks". We even took a field trip to Village Fabrics and Crafts in Paradise. What a fun Quilt Shop. And believe it or not we also woke up to 18 inches of new snow fall one morning. It was absolutely beautiful. Many thanks to Carol for organizing the camp and for hauling the water and the pellets for the stove. Also thanks to Dave, Jane, Chris and Donna for sharing their cabin with us.

No comments: