Monday, December 22, 2008

HELP!! I think I have created a monster.

I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. My husband Steve has been exposed to quilting for almost 25 years now and I think he may have "caught the bug". During the weekend I was in my sewing room working on some baby quilts for a local charity. I left my sewing room to go into the kitchen to make dinner. When I returned to my sewing room all of my stuff was moved and there were supplies for another project on my sewing table. Steve had some Christmas gifts that he wanted to work on. Now I don't mind him sewing (in fact, I am very proud of his talent), but I don't know about sharing my space or my tools. I have been very fortunate to be able to completely take over a bedroom in our house for my quilting. Steve has a little room for all of his "stuff". He borrowed one of my sewing machines to work on his projects and I am proud to say that he completed his Christmas gifts during the weekend. Sorry I can't show any pictures until after Christmas. Now ..... does this mean that I have to start going into burning buildings (he is also a volunteer fire fighter of 32 years) or start deer hunting? I don't think so!!!!

No comments: