Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just a little update

Still using the lap top so I don't have any pictures to share yet. I finished machine quilting the first UFO last week and even have the binding finished. I found out that it was a Guild project from 2010 so I will get a label made for it. I have been machine quilting a second UFO and have that about 3/4's done. Last night I started hand quilting on a Raggedy Annie hand embroidered BOM from last year. Yesterday several of us met at the LQS for a day of sewing. I am working on some scrappy blocks with my featherweight and got a couple more done. It is a slow project as I am using it as a travel project. Darned work is getting in the way today. I have to take a break from sewing and go to the office. I need to get all of the W-2's and 1099's printed up and mailed up. And I received notification that the absent voter ballots for the Presidential Primary are supposed to be here this week so that will keep me busy too. And I have a meeting tonight but I am hoping for an hour or so at my machine sometime today. Oh wait, I have some home work to get done for a class I am teaching at Guild next week.

No comments: