Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Busy Weekend




I thought that after the kids"left the nest" things would slow down a bit, but boy that sure hasn't happened. Friday evening we went back to the Fair so Steve could check out all of the exhibits. Saturday morning I did several loads of laundry and some general housework. I also put our design wall up and managed to sneak in a little sewing time. I worked on piecing a signature quilt from our Murder Mystery Quilter's Retreat last weekend. We also attended a wedding for our neighbor (congrats Jenny & Mark). Our daughter-in-love Tasha was a bridesmaid and our grandson London was the ring bearer. Sunday morning we went to Church, I went back to the fair grounds to pick up my quilts, then Steve and I went to Alpena to buy some canning tomatoes. We both got busy and ended up canning 32 quarts of tomatoes. It was fun working together on the project but was also glad when the final timer went off at 9:30 p.m.

No comments: