Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One more Christmas picture


I would like to share one more Christmas picture with you. I love all of our Christmas decorations. We are very traditional and use the same decorations over and over and love them. My favorite though is our nativity set. I bought our set many, many years ago from Home Interior. At the time it was quite expensive and we didn't really have the money but once I saw it I fell in love with it. As I remember it I had to work at the Credit Union on the Friday after Thanksgiving so decided I would treat myself to the Home Interior purchase. I have never been sorry. My sister-in-law Kathleen built the stable from barn board from Steve parents barn and gave it to us for our 25th wedding anniversary. The stable is perfect for our figurines. Usually every year about this time I think that perhaps we could leave the nativity set up all year. Since we don't it make it even more special each time we bring it out of storage. Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration? I would love to hear about it. I hope everyone had a very enjoyable and a very safe Christmas.

No comments: