Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I may be in trouble!!




I guess my husband does read my blog entries!! I had mentioned in my last post that I was hoping we would get our outdoor Christmas decorations out this year. After
Church on Sunday while London (our 4 year old grandson) and I were inside decorating our Christmas tree and the house Steve was outside putting up our outdoor decorations. The cows and horses were all hand painted by Steve, Heather and myself many years ago. I always enjoy seeing them in our yard. I was raised on a dairy farm and have always loved cows. Someday I will have to show you pictures of my kitchen and my Merry Moo's collection. Steve was raised with horses although he hasn't riden one in over 35 years. We feel our yard decorations combine both of our interests and loves. Thanks hon for all your efforts. I truly appreciate them.

No comments: