Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are you a blog addict?

Are you addicted to blogs? I am not sure that I can say that I am addicted but I do enjoy reading blogs. The first time I heard about blogs was at our Thunder Bay Quilter's Retreat last spring with Becky Goldsmith of Piece O' Cake Design. I started following their blog. Becky shares information about her family, her home and her quilting. Her partner Linda chimes in every so often. Last fall Becky shared information about Pat Sloan hosting a virtual retreat on her blog. I checked into the virtual retreat and low and behold I even won a prize from Pat - some beautiful fabric and a cute quilt label. Pat has shared her China trip on her blog and it was great to see such beautiful pictures. I also checked out Mark Lipinski's blog. He is a little more lax in posting but still good stuff. I read all three of these blogs almost daily and totally enjoy them.
I have been having fun with my blog and I hope you have been enjoying the posts. Tomorrow I will post information about a contest on my blog, complete with prizes.
Oh, the picture of the beautiful plant was taken on Mackinac Island last fall. We are in for a big snow storm in the next few days with predictions of up to 10 inches of snow. I do love the snow as it gives me more sewing time. I just felt I needed a little color in my life today to go with the white, white, white!!

No comments: