Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three More Afghans Delivered

Today I delivered three more afghans to the gal who distributes them to veterans. The variegated afghan was made from yarn I had here at home. I had started an afghan some time ago, tore it apart and recycled the yarn. The other two are made with yarn scraps from my Mom. I am using this ripple pattern because it goes quick and because I like it. I started one using black, red and cream colored yarn. I think I have enough of my Mom's yarn to make one more multi-colored yarn. Then it's back to Mom's Yarn Shop in her upstairs. I am doing some quilting but it is harder in the summer. I have discovered that it is nice to be able to pick up the crocheting and add a row or two when I have time. It is also a nice road trip project as long as it doesn't get too big.











No comments: