Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Very Productive Weekend

It has been a very long time since I have been able to spend so much time in my sewing room. The weather here was quite wet and windy the last few days so I enjoyed indulging in my passion. This afternoon I sandwiched two small pieces and the birthday gift. I also made up another one of the little tote bags (this one is for me). I also cut out another 28 bags. They will be used for gifts and for a little craft show that I will be involved in for our school children. I have totally enjoyed myself. I also got another load of laundry done, clean sheets on the bed and made a home made pizza for dinner. This week with be a bit busy but hopefully there will be a little more sewing time. I am going to a retreat this weekend and like to have little "kits" made up so I don't have to do a lot of cutting and thinking. I think I will do a little crocheting this evening.

No comments: