Sunday, May 1, 2011

Packed for Quilt Camp

I am leaving for our Guild's spring quilt camp in a few minutes. Hopefully everything that I will need is packed. In fact, Steve is loading the car as I am typing. I have 2 sewing machines, one for myself and one for my niece Lana. And I have two sleeping bags, one for myself and one for my sister Connie. When I can I like to take my own chair as it is very comfy for all of those wonderful hours of sewing. I also love my sewing machine table. My plan is to machine quilt and bind my May Banner of the Month, do some more machine applique on the Blocks of the Month and I threw in a bag of 2 inch squares that I am randomly sewing into 4 patches. I will report on my progress when I return. A big thank you to my husband for his understanding, love and support. And fortunately for me I have a part-time job and I can name my own hours. As of right now my next retreat won't be until November.

No comments: