Friday, March 5, 2010

Some completed projects!!





Yesterday at Guild Show and Tell I announced that the "Binding Fairy" visited me last week. I added the binding to a hand quilted basket panel, two hand quilted small wall hangings (pre-printed), a log cabin (pre-printed fabric) and daughter Heathers hand quilted baby quilt. I bought the log cabin fabric several years ago at a Quilt Shop that is now closed. The gals at the Quilt Shop had machine quilted a sample using different stitches on their machine. That was my original plan but just recently I decided to use a straight stitch and get it finished. I am very happy with the way it turned out.
I had decided that I was going to work on using up my stash. Well......I have decided that will probably never happen but I think I will continue with my journey. Last night I spent too much time digging for the fabric to bind a quilt that I recently had machine quilted. Although I did not find that fabric I did find a couple more boxes of fabric that I forgot I had. I feel that I have been hopping around with projects during the last couple of months, working on this and that for various reasons. Along with that mind set I was thinking that maybe I should go through my stash again and make up some pillow cases. First though, I am going to make some more burp cloths.

No comments: