Thursday, August 6, 2009

MY NEW TOY!!


This is my new toy. I have been wanting a golf cart for about 3 years now. I thought it would be fun to ride around the yard and on our dead end road with the grand kids. Steve and I had another discussion a couple of weeks ago and I think he finally took me seriously. We went shopping and pricing carts last week. There was an ad in our local newspaper, Steve called it and we went and looked at the golf cart and brought it home. I have been able to take all 3 of the grand kids for rides and I have enjoyed that. In our community golf carts are allowed on public streets and roads. The carts must have a roll bar so we have an appointment tomorow to get it in for a roll bar. The other law is that if it does not have a windshield you must wear a helmet and goggles. We are planning to put a windshield on the cart as soon as possible. I am looking forward to going out and tootling around town with Steve and the grand kids.

No comments: