Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quilt Guild

August 8, 2008
Do you belong to a Quilt Guild? If not I highly recommend that you find a Quilt Guild in your area and check it out. I attended our Guild’s monthly business meeting yesterday. I really enjoy seeing all of my quilting buddies. Show and Tell is always my favorite part of the meeting and yesterday was no exception. Our quilters have been busy and we saw lots of beautiful quilts and wall hangings. There is always lots of inspiration during the show and tell portion of the meeting. Our Guild also does a lot of charity work. Next week at our County 4-H Fair we will be making small bags to attach to walkers. They will be donated to a couple of local homes for the elderly. I know several quilters that belong to more than one Guild and some day I hope to join another Guild or two. If you are not a member of a Guild I recommend that you check with your local Quilt Shop to see when and where Guild meetings are held. **Pam**

No comments: