Friday, August 15, 2008

Blue Ribbon at the County Fair


Well, I checked out my entries at the County Fair. I received several ribbons, blue ones, red ones and white ones. This is a picture of my Snails Trail Quilt. It is hand pieced and hand quilted. This quilt is one that I show during my Trunk Show at the Thunder Bay Quilter's Retreats. Yesterday my Quilt Guild held a charity sew and a mini Quilt Show at the Fair. Members made 20 tote bags for walkers, sandwiched several baby quilts and I machine quilted 3 quilts for preemie babies. In the evening I worked at the Motocross races. This is the third year I have worked the races and my job is to be the head lap counter. It is a very chaotic job and also a lot of fun. Our seven year old grandson, Cameryn raced for the first time and it was very exciting. He is very, very proud of the trophy and the medal that he won.

No comments: