Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our First E-Bay Purchase

Monday, August 8, 2008
My husband Steve and I made our first E-Bay purchase over the weekend. We bought a 1952 Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine. I am so excited and I can't wait for it to get here. I have never sewn on a Featherweight but I love the way they look. I have 2 Vikings and a Janome. The bidding on E-Bay was fun. I was bidding on a Featherweight last week and shall I say I got "caught up in the moment". It was quite addicting to hit the bid button. When I came to my senses I quit bidding. Steve followed a Featherweight on E-Bay for part of the day on Saturday. He was a bit braver than I and registered a maximum bid. Saturday evening we were notified that we were the successful bidders. Now we will just anxiously wait for the UPS man!

No comments: