Friday, April 9, 2010

A Little Bit of Snow in Hillman

We woke up this morning to a scant covering of snow. It sure beats the 4 to 7 inches that were predicted. I feel bad for all of the spring flowers that decided to make an early appearance this year. The weather people are saying that it is supposed to be warming up early next week.
In the sewing department I haven't had much time this week. I did manage to piece a top for a birthday gift but will have to wait a few weeks to post a picture. I also started cutting out pieces for a quilt which is both pieced and appliqued. We have a little road trip planned and I needed something to work on in the car. I will try to post pictures next week.
The twins are doing great this week and I will be be leaving in a few minutes to spend the after noon with them.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Twins keep you busy don't they? I'm a twin, and my mom never lets me forget it ;-).

Thunder Bay Resort Quilter's Retreat said...

Yes, Becky, but I love it!!