Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Preparing for another retreat


Things get a little "hairy" around here when it is time to get ready for a retreat. I seem to have a bad habit of being "last minute Lucy". I really admire Karen and JoEllen for being right on the ball and getting an early start on putting together packets and so on. We have two retreat in August here at Thunder Bay Resort. Mark Lipinski makes a return visit and as of right now we only have a few openings for his Aug. 17 - 20 and Aug. 21 - 24 retreats. Sherrie Jaqua, pattern designer and owner of Sunshine Quilt Shop of Oscoda, MI will be here on Oct. 15 - 18 to do a Quilter's Murder Mystery Retreat. Sue Nickels will share tips and tricks on her award winning quilting on Oct. 22 - 25 and Jeanne Perrine will share her WOW bags on Nov. 5 - 8. During that retreat our resort staff will also be sharing some quick holiday gift ideas. I invite you to check out our web site for additional details. Reservations can be made with our reservationists at 800-729-9375.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

Pam, I'm so glad to hear from you and so sorry about your emergency. My prayer is that you are doing much better and for your full recovery. I'm sure that this is very difficult for you and the family. Continue to take care and look forward to your blogs. My prayers and blessings. DK/dbanker