Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lifes Twists and Turns

Life here has taken quite a few twists and turns during the last few weeks, hence the lack of posts.  Also because of those twists and turns there hasn't been much sewing done here either.  I have managed to get a litlle bit (a very little bit) of hand applique done on a project that I have been working on for several years.  Yesterday morning I got up extra early to spend some time with my sewing machine and it felt really good.  This morning I got up early but so far am spending my time on the computer.  The twists and turns have made me really apperciate my husband, our children and grandchildren, our home and all of the beautiful blessings in our lives.  Today I plan to go to my LQS and spend some time sewing and visiting with friends for a few hours. 

No comments: