Thursday, August 11, 2011



I have been quite busy lately but nothing real exciting to post about, until yesterday. I went out to my parent's house to "borrow" some more yarn from my Mom. We were looking through some boxes in her upstairs and to my surprise and delight we opened a box that had a couple of quilt tops made by her Aunt. I really liked all of them but decided to bring one home to hand quilt some day. And we also found these two little kittie pieces in the same box. Mom told me that she had made these to be used as dresser scarves when I was a little girl. Considering the many times that my parents have moved and their age (ummmmm!!!) I am surprised that they are in such good condition. It was a no brainer that they were coming home with me. My husband suggested that I label them so that some day our kids will know their history. Thanks Mom!!!!




No comments: