Monday, March 14, 2011

How was your weekend?

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We did although I didn't get much sewing time in. We celebrated our little twin grandson's first birthday with a big birthday bash. We also had company and did a little shopping. Awhile ago I lost my 6 inch square ruler. I didn't realize how much I used that ruler until it came up awol. So while shopping on Friday I used my coupon at JoAnn Fabric and bought a new ruler. I can't get over how clear all of the numbers are on the new ruler. Today was a busy day in the office and I have a meeting tonight. I managed to get a binding sewn onto a small quilt after work and before starting dinner. The next few days look pretty busy so I don't know if I will get back to any sewing for a few days. How about you? What are you working on?

No comments: