Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Has Arrived

Fall has definitely arrived here in Hillman, Michigan. The temperatures have cooled down and the colors on the trees are turning very fast. Our downtown went through a total face lift, including a new bridge, new streetscape and 3 of these beautiful pocket parks. Doesn't this look inviting? I would love to sit in one of these parks and soak up some sun and do some people watching. I wonder what would happen if I took along some hand sewing. Do you think anyone would notice? No time for sitting and soaking up sun right now. I have been busy enjoying time with our daughter Heather and our 3 year old grand daughter Allie. Allie is going to be a big sister most any day now. We do not know yet if it will be a brother or sister and I like it that way. We are anxiously awaiting the big day. I have also been busy doing some more canning and spending time at both offices. Last night Steve and I presented our Trunk Show to a group of about 25 ladies at a local church. There were just a couple quilters in the bunch and everyone was very complimentary of our quilts. Maybe this evening I can sneak in a little time for some hand applique.

No comments: