Friday, November 6, 2009

First Annual Murder Mystery Quilter's Retreat



A couple of weeks ago Thunder Bay Resort hosted our first Annual Quilter's Murder Mystery Weekend. Sherrie Jaqua a.k.a. Inspector Quiltsew discovered Retreat Assistant Karen murdered in The Quilt Barn. Cause of death was strangulation by a tape measure. Throughout the retreat Inspector Quiltsew interrogated 7 suspects. Detective Steve assisted by arresting the murderer following dinner on Saturday evening. During the retreat we worked on a mystery quilt, Bouquet for Karen. I managed to get 4 of the 64 blocks completed. I am attending a retreat next weekend and hope to get the remaining 60 blocks completed there. My camera was mis-behaving so I wasn't able to take many pictures. Sherrie or should I say Inspector Quiltsew will be back at Thunder Bay Resort on Aug. 26 - 29, 2010 for the Second Annual Quilter's Murder Mystery Retreat. Please watch our website for additional information.

No comments: