Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall has arrived at Thunder Bay Resort


Fall has certainly arrived here at Thunder Bay Resort. I took this picture this afternoon on the Elk Ranch. The leaves are turning all kinds of beautiful colors right now. I hope that we can go for a ride this weekend to see some more of God's handiwork. With the temperatures down in the 50's it sure does make me think about quilting (who am I kidding, I think about it all of the time). Yesterday after work I started making one of the Grommet bags. I hear they, along with so many other bags, are all the rage right now. I didn't quite get mine finished but I will get back to it soon. I have been busy getting things ready for our Quilter's Murder Mystery Retreat next weekend. We still have a couple of openings if you are interested. We also have some openings for our Sue Nickels retreat on Oct. 22 - 25. We also have some openings for day trippers if you live close and would like to take a two day class with Sue. Just call the resort at 1-800-729-9375 for additional information.

No comments: